Monday, June 8, 2009

NEW PICTURE SLIDESHOW!!!

We have just put up almost 100 pictures, that we have taken so far, as a slideshow on the side bar of our blog page. You can look at the pictures in more detail, and even save the pictures to your computer and print them up if you want. To do so, simply click on the picture that is currently rolling on the slideshow, and it will take you to the entire photo album website. There, you can use the arrows to move between pictures and see them in a bigger view. If you find one you want to keep, right click the mouse on the picture and then click "Save Picture As..." and save it to your computer. We hope you guys enjoy seeing more of our trip!

2 comments:

  1. Brad and Katy!! THIS IS WONDERFUL !!! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed seeing all these lovely sights! And, thanks for the directions about how to save them to my computer! Those smiles and grins say it all in these pictures! Your Mom and I are right, Katy, when we talked about how much you all are in love!! It is so evident in these pictures! I am more happy than if this romantic honeymoon had happened to me!! To see you and Brad so happy!! The videos of the game were very impressive! I want to learn how to do all these wonderful things with a camera and computer! I even got vertigo looking at that looooong bridge and the sky baskets!!! Be safe and have a wonderful time! I love you both so much!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad, I just looked at your other site, UpstateBouldering! I could not believe my eyes what I saw! That was a tremendous video!! I could hear the sea crashing against the rocks and see you climbing! You did a wonderful job! I am enjoying all the pictures and the videos so much! PLEASE be safe and enjoy yourself. I love you! Tell Katy I love her 2 !! I am so proud of you and Katy! Do be safe and you know I love you both! Mom

    ReplyDelete